- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Be able to articulate implementation at all levels.
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Applies technical capabilities within his own discipline to coach and develop junior employees.
- Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems.
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers.
- Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties.
- Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs.