In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
You’ll have to:
- Participate in project planning processes
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Assist in defining guidelines, procedures, and plans.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
- Actively monitor environments to detect anomalies and proactively suggest improvements.
- Enforce and checks for compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the environments and procedures security.
You’ll need to have:
- AWS > API Gateway, Lambda, Cloudfront, S3, ECS, EC2, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch and ElasticSearch
- Understanding of Micro-Services and Service Oriented Architectures
- Hands-On Experience with Slack / OpsGenie / PagerDuty alerting
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Fluency in advanced Git.
- Experience with automation / configuration management tools.
- Experience with Terraform, Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Knowledge of containerization practices and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.