- Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions.
- Be able to articulate implementation at all levels.
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards.
- Applies technical capabilities within his own discipline to coach and develop junior employees.
- Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems.
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers.
- Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties.
- Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Should have good hands on experience with AWS, Azure or cloud services.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs.
- Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamo, PostreSQL or MSSQL.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and container orchestration tools.
- Automate CI / CD workflow for each of the projects that have been onboarded.
- Knowledge of API specifications like GraphQL.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Family health insurance cover.
- Education / Certification reimbursement.
- We provide a MacBook pro.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work from home policies.